I am new to the newer versions of StatPlanet, I was following the User manual to create a new map. When I tried using the Shapefile to create a map, it produced an over-simplified shapes. The map displayed is deformed. Has it got to do with the shapefile I was using or there is an error with the process. I don't know how to include image to this post, I would have included the screenshot for this.
Version: StatPlanet v.3.4
Platform: Windows 7
Steps taken: I tried several conversions with varying shapefiles from my project and it gave the same result
Error: There is no error report. The map is just deformed