When posting technical support questions, thank you for first checking if the question has been asked before, either using the Forum search (http://www.statsilk.com/forum/search), or using Google (https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Astatsilk.com). For answers to frequently asked questions, please see the FAQ.
When posting questions, it would be helpful if you could provide the following information:
1. Which software are you using? (StatPlanet Desktop or StatPlanet Cloud)
2. Which steps did you undertake before the error occurred?
3. At which step did your error occur? (e.g. when clicking on 'Save data' in the StatPlanet Data Editor, or when opening StatPlanet).
4. Which error message did you get, if any?
5. If the error occurred in Excel, you should normally see a window popup with a 'Debug' button. It would be useful if in addition to the error message, you could also click on 'Debug' and provide the line of code which is highlighted, as well as the line number of the code (displayed in the top of the debug view, e.g. Ln 112, Col 1)